Home networking made easy, NM5.0, 468x60banner LinkShare_468x60v1 LampsPlus.com - America's Lighting Superstore! -->

안재욱 My life is...Vol. 6

!!!안녕 하세요!!! (Hello) Hi friends, One of my favourites kind of TV series is definetely korean ones. I've started watching them four years ago, here in Mexico, and I've found out they were undoubtely different from american and mexican TV series.

They point out human values like gentleness, humbleness, self-confidence and another ones. Besides, they are short stories, saying...20 episodes of one hour each, on average. And finally, Soundtracks are really astonishing, lovely instrumental piano pieces and well-tuned voices.

By the way, today I will post a CD Album of a singer called 안재욱 (ahn jae uk)who has performed several korean dramas. Furthermore, his voice can help to those who wanna learn korean, since he pronounces slowly and in a well-versed way.

I hope All you could enjoy this music.

Link for downloading ---->http://www.mediafire.com/?pz5pvqypacxh9so

고맙습니다,잘가 thank you, good bye!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio

Add to Technorati Favorites